Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where Have I Been?



You may have been wondering where I have been for most of the last two weeks (maybe not!), and here I am to tell you.

I have started a new blog and have been spending much of my time creating content for it and getting it up to speed. The blog is "The Breach Blog" where I have been researching and providing commentary on breaches that have occured over the last month or so. I am motivated to share breaches with the public, provide insight from a security point of view, and give people a place where they can come and voice their opinions publicly. Basically, I get great satisfaction from helping people who don't know any better.

Information for The Breach Blog is compiled from a variety of sources including (but not limited to):

- The Attrition.org Data Loss Archive and Database (pioneers in breach disclosure)
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Google Searches
- News sources
- State government sites
- Victim emails

I hope that people from all walks find value in the information provided.

The Trusted Toolkit Blog will start to get more attention again soon as I begin to divide my time more and get more organized. I'll be back...
And here is the rest of it.

No comments: